Applications for our 3rd May 2021 start date close on 23rd April.
We recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Applications are open for May 2021
Before you submit your application, please contact one of our course advisers so they can guide you through the process and ensure you submit the best application possible for entry into the course.
Steps to apply
1. Check you meet the entry requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area, equivalent to a UK 2.1 or higher
- Strong communication skills including a well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0, with no less than 6.5 in writing for applicants whose first language is not English
- University transcript and confirmation of professional qualifications
- Good levels of financial literacy and numeracy are essential, and some knowledge of the finance industry will be beneficial to your application
- GMAT - there is no GMAT requirement for this course.
2. Prepare your Personal Statement
3. Select your referees
4. Prepare your CV
5. Submit your online application
What supporting documents you'll need
To apply for our online MSc in Global Finance, you'll need to submit:
- Your university transcript/interim transcript (if you're currently studying)
- Your final year module list (if you’re currently studying)
- Your personal statement
- Your CV
- Email addresses of two referees
- Your English language qualification score reports (if English isn't your first language)
- Confirmation of your professional qualifications.
Application hints and tips
From getting a quick decision, to having more time to prepare your documents, it can be beneficial to submit your application for the MSc in Global Finance early:
Submitting a strong application will increase your chances of receiving an offer to study with us:
Ready to apply?
Applications are open for our MSc, PGDip and PGCert options.
Please call our course advisers on +44 (0)20 3859 7193 for guidance on choosing the right option for you.