Applications for our 22nd February 2021 start date close on 31st January.
As soon as you submit a fully completed application it will be processed so there is no need to wait until the next deadline.
Once your application is complete and meets our entry requirements, it will be reviewed by the admissions panel and if successful you will be invited for an interview with a member of faculty.
The whole process from complete application to final decision typically takes 3-4 weeks. There is more funding available for scholarships and awards in the earlier rounds.
Round 1 - 1st November 2020
Round 2 - 6th December 2020
Round 3 - Rolling admissions
** Rolling admissions will only run if there are still places available.
Applications are open for February 2021
Please contact one of our course advisers so they can guide you through the application process and ensure you submit the best application possible for entry into the course.
Steps to apply
1. Check you meet the entry requirements:
- A university degree or appropriate professional qualification. If you don’t have a degree or a professional qualification, you may be considered based on evidence of your ability to study successfully at postgraduate level. This evidence may include evidence of substantial business or professional achievement; and
- A minimum of five years full-time relevant work experience gained after graduation; and
- If English isn’t your first language, a minimum IELTS score of 7.0. This may be waived if you’ve worked or studied in an English-speaking environment for at least a year.
2. Write your application essays. This is your opportunity to provide further information about your experience, why you want to undertake the Cass Global MBA, and your aspirations post-MBA. Please note we have specific questions which are available in the online application.
3. Select your two referees
4. Prepare your up-to-date CV
5. Submit your online application
What supporting documents you'll need
To apply for our online Global MBA, you'll need to submit:
- Your university transcript/interim transcript
- Your final year module list
- Your up-to-date CV
- Email addresses of two referees
- Your English language qualification score reports (if English isn't your first language)
- Confirmation of your professional qualifications.
Application hints and tips
From getting a quick decision, to having more time to prepare your documents, it can be beneficial to submit your application for the Global MBA early:
Submitting a strong application that explains why you're a good fit for the programme will increase your chances of receiving an offer to study with us: