Apply now for January 2019 entry.
Please keep in mind we operate a rolling admissions basis, and will close the course when it’s full. We therefore recommend
you submit your application as early as possible.
Applications are now open for our January 2019 intake – apply now.
How to apply for our online MSc in Global Finance
Apply now Contact us
Before you submit your application, please contact one of our Course Advisers so they can guide you through the process and ensure you submit the best application possible for entry into the course.
Check you meet the entry requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area, equivalent to a UK 2.1 or higher
- Strong communication skills including a well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0, with no less than 6.5 in writing for applicants whose first language is not English
- University transcript and confirmation of professional qualifications
- Good levels of financial literacy and numeracy are essential, and some knowledge of the finance industry will be beneficial to your application
- GMAT - there is no GMAT requirement for this course.
- Prepare your Personal Statement
- Select your referees
- Prepare your CV
- Submit your online application
What supporting documents you'll need
To apply for our online MSc in Global Finance, you'll need to submit:
- Your university transcript/interim transcript (if you're currently studying)
- Your final year module list (if you’re currently studying)
- Your personal statement
- Your CV
- Email addresses of two referees
- Your English language qualification score reports (if English isn't your first language)
- Confirmation of your professional qualifications.