MSc in Global Finance
Next start date
11th January 2021
MSc - £23,500
PG Dip - £15,900
PG Cert - £7,950
MSc - 24 months
PG Dip - 18 months
PG Cert - 12 months
MSc in Global Finance at a glance
- Every module is designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the key areas of global finance today
- Complete 12 modules part-time within 24 months
- Modules broken down so that you study one module at a time, with each module running for a manageable seven weeks
- Start studying when it’s convenient for you, with intakes in January, May and September
- Study with breaks between every other module and free time during summer and at the end of the calendar year
Live webinar - Wednesday 11 November, 13:00 GMT
Why do smart beta approaches outperform traditional equity indices?
Sign up for Equity Indices: Smart Beta, Monkeys on Typewriters and Scrabble – our upcoming webinar with Dr Nick Motson, Module Leader for Alternative Investments.
Recruitment Manager John Morrissey gives a detailed overview of the Cass online learning experience:
Student Nikita Kozachenko, who works in the oil and gas industry, discusses his experience on the course and how he feels it will help his career progress:
Alex Moss discusses the relevance of the MSc in Global Finance and how it can help you achieve your individual career goals:
Who is this course for?
Our MSc Global Finance programme is designed for highly-driven, motivated individuals who are looking to:
- Further their career in finance, or transition into the sector, without having to relocate or interrupt their work or personal commitments; and
- Deepen their knowledge of global finance to propel their career forward and open them up to global career opportunities.
The course will maximise your career potential in the global finance industry and empower you to successfully tackle the challenges of today's global finance world across a wide range of organisations. Find out more:
About our students
Students on our MSc in Global Finance come from a wide range of different backgrounds and perspectives, giving you a rich learning experience and amazing networking opportunities. We have 51 different nationalities on the course, with students based in 40 different locations. Just under half our students are working in locations different to their nationality. See some more key stats about our MSc in Global Finance learners:
The average age of MSc Global Finance students is 30.
Students come from 16 different industry sectors, including...
40% of MSc Global Finance students already hold PG qualifications, including...
Join our MSc Global Finance programme and you will:
- Earn a master’s degree from a global leading business school
- Learn from world-renowned experts and industry leaders
- Gain specialist knowledge and practical skills you can immediately apply to your career
- Expand your global network and career opportunities
- Study and learn with professionals from all over the world
- Study flexibly online - with no relocation costs or visa requirements
- Access comprehensive academic and practical support
- Access the same level of rigorous academic standards and gain the same qualification as a campus-based equivalent master's programme
- Join the global Cass community - graduate at our London campus and join our alumni network of over 38,000 professionals from over 160 countries and enjoy lifelong benefits.
Our MSc Global Finance has been specifically designed to:
- Develop your financial expertise to the highest level
- Boost your confidence and empower you to successfully tackle the challenges of today's rapidly-changing world of global finance
- Equip you with exceptional analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Enable you to effectively address current industry developments.
World renowned teaching staff
Modules are developed by our lead lecturers – each one a top academic in their field. They’ll be on-hand during each course module and you’ll learn from them directly, through video lectures and webinars, ably supported by our excellent online tutors.
'You will gain a comprehensive grasp of the principles and theories of finance and their applications to real-life corporate situations.'
Alex Moss, Course Director, online MSc in Global Finance
View teaching team
Part of a global elite group of gold standard, triple crown-accredited business schools, Cass is accredited by the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Find out more about the benefits to you of our prestigious triple crown accreditation.
countries connected through our global Cass community
modules to develop your financial expertise to the highest level
years part-time, fully flexible study