Dr Ivana Raonic
Senior Lecturer in Accounting & Finance; Module Leader – Financial Statement Analysis
Ivana joined Cass in 2004, after working at the University of Siena and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
She received her Ph.D. in Accounting and Finance from the University of Wales.
Her research interests include international accounting, empirical financial accounting research, corporate governance, and financial disclosure.
Ivana has been published in major journals such as the Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, Abacus, and European Accounting Review.
Her extensive teaching experience covers topics such as financial statement reporting and analysis, equity investments and valuation, and security analysis.
- Covenant-light debt contracts and the role of accounting
- Debt contracting and financial distress
- Fresh Start Accounting and the role of hedge funds
- Analysts' strategic role in using accruals
- Forecast versus earnings management in single and multi segment firms
View full biography