Our Global MBA programme is designed for experienced managers and highly-driven, motivated professionals and entrepreneurs who want to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the nature of management, organisation and business; and
- Master their knowledge and skills according to their specific career goals while continuing to work full-time.
The course will empower you to become a bold and visionary leader, strengthening the quality of your management across a wide range of organisations. Find out more about how we can support you to achieve your career ambitions:
Our student body is testament to the internationally-minded nature of the course, and our institution as a whole.
Students of Cass online come from a variety of professional, personal, and cultural backgrounds. Their unique experiences further enrichen the learning environment fostered by our academics, while being equipped with the tools needed to find success across the world.
Global MBA students have an average of 12 years' work experience, and 36% of our students are female. See more key stats about our Global MBA learners:
We have 23 nationalities represented on the course.
43% of the class are based in the UK, with the remaining 57% of the class based in the following locations...
Students come from 12 industry sectors, including...
The average age of Global MBA students is 34.
Join our Global MBA programme and you will:
- Gain a world-class MBA while you study flexibly online – without interruption to your work or personal commitments
- Experience thought leadership in global business from our world-leading faculty of academic staff, respected industry experts, researchers and business practitioners
- Be empowered to become a bold, courageous and visionary leader, ready to tackle the challenges of global business
- Acquire the advanced business knowledge, interpersonal and analytical skills you need to make bold business decisions and lead you and your organisation to success
- Unleash your leadership potential alongside your expert tutors and global cohort
- Build your adaptability, teamworking skills and resilience
- Gain access to a global alumni network and support from a dedicated Careers team.
Our Global MBA has been specifically designed to:
- Develop your understanding of various organisations, their management, and their changing external contexts
- Build strong career potential for you in business and management by boosting your professional skills and imparting an attitude towards leadership, change and enterprise which is both positive and critical
- Strengthen your ability to apply knowledge and understanding to complex issues, both systemically and creatively, so that theory is converted into practice from a critical and informed perspective
- Enhance your lifelong learning skills to ensure continuing self-direction and originality in your professional development, personal effectiveness and expertise.
Discover what it's like to study the Global MBA online. Watch our webinar with current student Eva Andersson:
Unleash your global business leadership potential. Watch our webinar with Programme Director Dr Aneesh Banerjee:
How relevant is an MBA in today's business world? Watch our webinar with Associate Dean Professor Stephen Thomas:
Part of a global elite group of gold standard, triple crown-accredited business schools, Cass is accredited by the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Find out more about the benefits to you of our prestigious triple crown accreditation.
Our Global MBA aims to challenge business professionals and leaders around the world to push the boundaries of their leadership and succeed as astute and visionary business leaders.
Developed and taught by respected industry experts, researchers and business practitioners, the course focuses on the theoretical foundations of various decision-making tools and their application in practical, real-world contexts.
All course modules are developed and delivered by our lead lecturers – each one a top academic in their field. They’ll be on-hand during each course module and you’ll learn from them directly, through video lectures and webinars, ably supported by our excellent online tutors.
'The Global MBA prepares you for the next level in management and leadership. It's uniquely designed for you to learn and develop new skills without taking time off your busy schedule.'
Dr Aneesh Banerjee, Course Director, Global MBA
View teaching team