Next start date
Part-time, 24 months
Global MBA at a glance
World-leading faculty – Experience world-class teaching and thought leadership from leading Cass academics, policymakers and renowned business practitioners.
Entrepreneurship – Ranked 5th globally for entrepreneurship (Financial Times MBA in entrepreneurship ranking 2018), Cass equips ambitious entrepreneurs like you with strong practical skills and a wealth of theoretical knowledge to enable you to build a scalable and competitive business. You’ll also able to apply for the £10 million Cass Entrepreneurship Fund for high-potential early stage businesses.
Global learning experiences – Choose an international elective from various locations around the world to give you a truly global perspective and gain practical experience in a new and inspiring setting.
Unleash your global business leadership potential. Watch our webinar with Programme Director Dr Aneesh Banerjee:
How relevant is an MBA in today's business world? Watch our webinar with Associate Dean Professor Stephen Thomas:
Who is this course for?
Our Global MBA programme is designed for experienced managers and highly-driven, motivated professionals and entrepreneurs who want to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the nature of management, organisation and business; and
- Master their knowledge and skills according to their specific career goals while continuing to work full-time.
The course will position your career on a higher plain and empower you to become a bold and visionary leader, strengthening the quality of your management across a wide range of organisations.
Join our Global MBA programme and you will:
- Gain a world-class MBA while you study flexibly online – without interruption to your work or personal commitments
- Experience thought leadership in global business from our world-leading faculty of academic staff, respected industry experts, researchers and business practitioners
- Be empowered to become a bold, courageous and visionary leader, ready to tackle the challenges of global business
- Acquire the advanced business knowledge, interpersonal and analytical skills you need to make bold business decisions and lead you and your organisation to success
- Unleash your leadership potential alongside your expert tutors and global cohort
- Build your adaptability, teamworking skills and resilience
- Gain access to a global alumni network and support from a dedicated Careers team.
Our Global MBA has been specifically designed to:
- Develop your understanding of various organisations, their management, and their changing external contexts
- Build strong career potential for you in business and management by boosting your professional skills and imparting an attitude towards leadership, change and enterprise which is both positive and critical
- Strengthen your ability to apply knowledge and understanding to complex issues, both systemically and creatively, so that theory is converted into practice from a critical and informed perspective
- Enhance your lifelong learning skills to ensure continuing self-direction and originality in your professional development, personal effectiveness and expertise.
Part of a global elite group of gold standard, triple crown-accredited business schools, Cass is accredited by the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Push the boundaries of your leadership
Our Global MBA aims to challenge business professionals and leaders around the world to push the boundaries of their leadership and succeed as astute and visionary business leaders.
Developed and taught by respected industry experts, researchers and business practitioners, the course focuses on the theoretical foundations of various decision-making tools and their application in practical, real-world contexts.
World renowned teaching staff
All course modules are developed and delivered by our lead lecturers – each one a top academic in their field. They’ll be on-hand during each course module and you’ll learn from them directly, through video lectures and webinars, ably supported by our excellent online tutors.
'The Global MBA prepares you for the next level in management and leadership. It's uniquely designed for you to learn and develop new skills without taking time off your busy schedule.'
Dr Aneesh Banerjee, Course Director, Global MBA
View teaching team
best career progress globally (Financial Times Executive MBA ranking 2018)
globally for entrepreneurship (Financial Times MBA in entrepreneurship ranking 2018)
years part-time, fully flexible study
international locations for you to choose from for your international electives