Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Gain knowledge and practical tools for the management of innovation and entrepreneurship, which are crucial organisational processes bringing new products, services and technology from a mind or a lab to the market.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are multidisciplinary activities involving strategy, R&D, marketing and project management. In practice, managers face a number of complex issues simultaneously.
Through this module, you’ll be able to:
- Understand new product development processes
- Grasp the different aspects of technology management
- Determine the distinguishing characteristics of innovative organisations
- Explore issues regarding the launch and post-launch phases of marketing campaigns supporting new products and services
- Understand how to launch and finance a high-growth, innovative business