The Global MBA is a part-time blended programme, which means:
- Core modules and most elective modules are taught online; and
- The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme, the Integration Week and some additional electives are delivered face-to-face at Cass on-campus weeks.
The Global MBA reflects the pedagogic philosophy of The Business School: an advanced, technically challenging, and integrated education to prepare business professionals and leaders to operate at decision-making levels.
You will learn the theoretical foundations of various decision-making tools and how to apply them in practical, industry-based contexts. This overarching ethos, as well as the breadth and structure of the programme, demands a compatible breadth in learning strategies.
Over the course of the Global MBA you will:
- Engage with foundational theory using a variety of online resources. This element of your studies will involve both self-study and direct interaction with our academics during weekly webinars.
- Develop your skills in the practical application of theory through extensive use of case discussion, formal lectures in webinars, group work, workshops, formative exercises, and projects.
- Undertake an integrating exercise, which will bring together your theoretical learning and practical application gained during the core modules in a real-world environment.
You will also undertake individual study and group work in virtual teams for the preparation of case studies, research tasks, and other assignments, assessed or not.
This will consolidate your acquired knowledge and build the interpersonal and communication skills that are essential for your further career development.
The flexibility of our Global MBA means you can continue working while you learn. It has been optimised to be completed over two years, covering: