Next start date
Part-time, 24 months
What you'll learn
Developed by thought leaders and innovators in global business, our Global MBA has been specifically designed to equip you with advanced business knowledge and skills and empower you to become a bold and visionary leader - ready and able to tackle the challenges of today's global business world.
Part-time blended learning
The Global MBA is a part-time blended programme, which means:
- Core modules and most elective modules are taught online; and
- The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme, the Integration Week and some additional electives are delivered face-to-face at Cass on-campus weeks.
Study at your own pace
The flexibility of our Global MBA means you can continue working while you learn. It has been optimised to be completed over two years, covering:
- The core modules in the first year; and
- The electives and the Business Mastery Project (BMP) in the second year.
The Global MBA provides you with the fundamental skills for business during Year 1.
There is a wide range of elective modules to choose from in Year 2, enabling you to specialise in the areas of most importance to your career.
Our international electives provide you with a truly global MBA experience. You join with other cohorts of Cass MBA students in a range of international locations for a unique opportunity to study industries in a completely new environment. This is your chance to develop an explorer’s mind-set, ready to respond to rapidly changing business environments.
Three preparatory, online and self-paced modules:
Mathematics for Management and Finance
Data Analytics for Business
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Welcome Week (join us in London to immerse yourself in the goals of the MBA, attend masterclasses, and participate in Careers and Professional Development workshops.)
- Six online core modules
- Professional Development Week (join us in London to develop and hone your key leadership communication skills and consider what it means for you to achieve your career potential.)
- Integration Week in London
- Six elective modules of your choice
- Business Mastery Project
With Cass, you’re able to continue to develop your portfolio of skills throughout life and keep your learning up to date, crucial for staying competitive and relevant in the job market as your career develops. After successfully completing your MBA, you have the opportunity to come back for one free elective per year, for life.
Coaching and advice
- Access to 1:1 support, advice and practical feedback delivered by career and sector-specific experts.
- Advice on an extensive range of subjects from career planning, job search, networking, CV creation, writing impactful applications and cover letters, effective preparation for assessment centres and how to manage interactions with employers professionally – from initial meetings to job offers.
Career management and employability sessions
- Participation in a scheduled series of workshops that are designed to be informative and practical, delivered by the Careers Team and subject matter specialists.
- Opportunities for you to practise and develop the critical employability skills which will make you stand out when competing for jobs and looking for career progression, such as advanced presentation skills, executive presence and networking.
- Support in developing a career strategy and understanding how to apply your energy and maximise your potential.
Cass Careers Online (CCO) and resources
- Access to a range of global leading online resources to inform and empower you when undertaking industry, function and specific job research.
- Factsheets and guidance leaflets with useful hyperlinks to help make your job research and preparation for critical events (e.g. interviews, assessment centres, networking conversations) more efficient and focused.
- Online resources accessible 24/7 so that following careers advice you can continue to work in your own time and keep practising (e.g. psychometric tests and video interviewing).
- A jobs board for employers to post opportunities such as projects and jobs.
- Opportunities to maintain contact with a broad range of employers and retain up-to-date industry knowledge which is shared proactively through direct email, LinkedIn and via Cass Careers Online (which you will have access to once your course starts).
- Access to industry specialists who deliver sector overviews and webinars.
- Connections with Cass alumni and current students from a broad range of roles and sectors.