An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area, equivalent to a UK 2.1 or higher
Strong communication skills including a well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0, with no less than 6.5 in writing for applicants whose first language is not English
Next start date
2 September 2019
- Complete 12 modules part-time within 24 months
- Modules broken down so that you study one module at a time, with each module running for a manageable 7 weeks
- Start studying when it’s convenient for you, with intakes in January, May and September
- Study with breaks between every other module and free time during summer and at the end of the calendar year
- Each module is designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the key areas of global finance today
Thought-leaders and innovators
Cass Business School is among Europe’s leading business schools and in the global elite of business schools that hold the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation. Each year, we attract the brightest and the best from around the world to teach, research and learn with us.
We've designed the online MSc in Global Finance to be as challenging – and satisfying – as real-world finance. It combines academic rigour and industry relevance, with access to some of the world’s most exciting thinkers.
As an online student, you'll be immersed in a digital community of innovators, entrepreneurs and professionals, guided by world-renowned faculty who are at the forefront of knowledge and practice in their fields.
Modules are carefully structured to create flexibility around your busy professional schedule. All material has been specially developed for this online course to deepen your knowledge of finance and further your career. Upon completion of the MSc, you'll have gained a broad but detailed understanding of the world of global finance.